This position includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Driving equipment to and from jobs
- Full scope of residential tree removal and lot clearing
- Heavy equipment operations (bucket truck, chipper, loaders)
- Safe tree falling and saw operations
- CDL Class A with air brakes required
- 1 year of tree trimming experience preferred
- Candidate must display a high level of integrity, timeliness, communication skills, and reliability
- High School Diploma required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- No fear of heights
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 (Pay is negotiable based on level of experience)
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and self-starting individual who is career minded and eager to learn everyday.
Allan's Tree Service, LLC has been servicing all of the Livingston County and nearby surrounding areas for 12 years. The company is growing rapidly therefore, the opportunity for a longstanding profitable career is achievable and starts with you, your attitude, and your eagerness to learn.
Interested candidates should reach out to company owner, Allan Irani, at (517) 404-4702, Allanstreellc@gmail.com or by clicking the "apply here" button.